Carnival
First I'm going to talk a story about what is the Carnival and why is celebrete, next how we celebrate in Escuela2, later I tell how I dress up and to finish I will think about threse days of party.
We are in San Marcos square (Venice) it is a lot of people and we don’t know that is do that. People wear silk suits with intense colors and masks that we can’t see person.
Carriages are decorated. They are preparing one thing that we don’t know. We are hearing murmurs from people. The square is silence, a group of children said “Welcome to Venice Carnivals” We don’t know what Carnival is, and why people celebrate it.
We are in San Marcos square (Venice) it is a lot of people and we don’t know that is do that. People wear silk suits with intense colors and masks that we can’t see person.
Carriages are decorated. They are preparing one thing that we don’t know. We are hearing murmurs from people. The square is silence, a group of children said “Welcome to Venice Carnivals” We don’t know what Carnival is, and why people celebrate it.
One boy is approaching us; he appeared a little bird with
a lot of feathers. Only we can see a brilliant smile. He is very happy and he asks
us.
-Do you live here? –We answer moving our head- I think
that, I will explain you what Carnival is.
Well…. Venice Carnival is famous in all worlds for his
elegance and antiquity. Today these 10 days of party began dances, fancy
dresses and a lot of fun. Where people dress up, go for a walk and do photos in
organized or improvised parade. Where everybody is invited. Did you see suits?
There is the seventeenth-century…
-There are fascinating. – I answer- But I don’t know
because it is celebrated.
-Oh! It is because, it celebrate “lent”, a period that
people can’t eat meat during 40 days. – After
he said it we went out because Venice Carnival has begun.
With this story I hope that you have learnt why Carnival
is celebrated.
In each corner of the world Carnival is celebrating in
different squares. And in ESCUELA2 we had a great time.
Three years before, “Rey de Carnaval” send slogan to
keep, if we don’t keep it, he push over you flour or he throw you eggs.
These
days of Carnival, we had a fancy dress show at school. Children go for a walk
around school while big children prepared competition of fancy dresses.
As
I had said, I’m going to talk about how I dress up.
This
year I was dressed as grandmother with Sonia and Irene. We were sexy
grandmothers, although as first sight we didn’t look like that.
We
wore t-shirt and leggings of colour of our skin. We put curler in our head. We
wore dressing gown and old slippers. And we put on our bottom a cushion and a
serviette in brassiere to look like grandmothers.
Every year we do fancy dress show and after we have a competition of fancy dresses. You can vote for the sexiest, the funniest, the most original, the most hardcore, the best choreography, the hardest worked and the most individual or the best group. My group beat a prize of THE FUNNIEST COLLECTIVE and myself THE MOST FUN INDIVUIDUAL dress.
I’m
very happy, I love this fancy dress, but now it’s the moment to talk about I will think about these days of party.
This
year I had a great time in Carnival. I would like to be the 3 days but only I had
2 days
Every
one of my class dressed up of penguins, others group LMFAO, bifrutas,
entertainer, swot, grandmothers etc… Each group has done choreography, and it
was excellent.
In
general I liked these 3 days of Carnival. It finished and I want to repeat, I would
like to live my last carnival in my school. I think that we will have a great
time.
No comments:
Post a Comment