
Hello. I am Ana. The title of the book I’ve read is From the heart. The writer is Alan C McLean, and the editorial is Oxford.
The history:
Ana is a new student at Oxford University.
She has got a father and his girlfriend. Her mother left us. She meets two friends in oxford, Magda and Peny, her room´s companions.
At the end of the first week, there was a dance for the new students. She meet's a boy, called Selim.
He is illegal immigrant, but she falls in love with him.
Ana and Selim are good friends and with the step of time they like.
The problem is that Anna's father doesn't like immigrants for her.
The police want to Selim goes to his country, Bosnia, but is very dangerous to go live here.
In the end, Ana tell at this dad, Selim stay with them. Anna's father just understands her love.
The writer isn’t kin.
My person opinion: I like this book, because is interesting. Sometimes I don´t find the book, thought from the context I understand.
I recommend this book because is a love story. The worst is that her father didn´t understand her love….
It seams that is a beautiful book :3
ReplyDelete