Tom Sawyer
Title: Tom
Sawyer Writer: Mark
Twain Illustrated:
Alfredo Belli Editorial:
Black Cat
.jpg)
The adventures of Tom Sawyer are about the adventures of one boy, his name is Tom. He is naughty and brave. He lives in the small village on Mississippi River with his aunt Polly, his brother Sid and his sister Mary. He and his friend Huck are always looking for adventures as an adventure in graveyard. Later he got in love with a girl.
I
like this book because is very fun. People recommended it, as last year also Alex.
I think that is easy for read, the book help you with some difficult words,
explain it. I like how Mark Twain wrote.
![]() |
The adventures of TomSawyer (1876) and it is sequel Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. 1885) People everywhere liked his humorous style and satire.
He died in 1910.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment