Sunday, 16 September 2012

SUMMER CUP (15-29 July)

For 15 days I have been  in summer cup of Centro Excursionista de Valencia. I have a great time. I met people very friendly and funny. 


We have go up montains, we have play games, we have do workshops,  we have sleep seeing stars… And we have do a battle  of mud, i love it.


Champions!!!
In a battle of mud
With my friend Laura


The worst momnet of the summer cup was when we went up to Bisaurin (Montain of Pyrenees)  There are stones, it was steep. I thought that I fall me. My friends cheer up (they said Ana you can, you can), and I went up. 




I love cows!

In this trip I saw many cows and I like it . Now is my favourite animal. The worst is that I’m scared it, because cows are very bigs.  I would like return next summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment