Denia
For 9 days I have been in Denia in an apartment of my aunt with my parents. Every day we went to the beach and later we swam in the swimming pool of the apartment.
| Paloma's family and Ana's Family |
In beach I dived and saw many fishes
|
I
would like visit Altea or Javea, but we hadn’t time to be there. I had a great time in Denia.
It seems a fantastic summer! Denia is a beutiful place, with beautiful beaches so I am sure that you and Palomahad a great time.
ReplyDeleteDid you dive? :O I want to dive too and see many fishes like you!
Kisses, Raquel :)
Yes, i love this week. Yes, I did. I saw many fishes very very very beautiful. I recomend that you go to Denia or other town to drive, it's a nice experience.
ReplyDeleteLove, Ana ❤