Voleyball
The olympic games
This year has been London Olympic Games. The best for me has been eurhythmics, synchronized swimming, and beach volleyball.
I like sports and I play volleyball. I had a great time playing it. In the next Olympic Games I would like play beach volleyball and compete.
Speaking with Sofia about that, she said me that she would like compete. And this is our dream: “GO TO OLYMPICS GAMES OF RIO DE JANEIRO 2016”
Speaking with Sofia about that, she said me that she would like compete. And this is our dream: “GO TO OLYMPICS GAMES OF RIO DE JANEIRO 2016”
The olympic games
This year has been London Olympic Games. The best for me has been eurhythmics, synchronized swimming, and beach volleyball.


ooohhhh yeeeaaahhhh !!
ReplyDeleteThis is our dream and it is going to make reality. I love you ana (L)
I hope that, but it's very very difficult, but we will try! I love you Sophie ❤
ReplyDelete