Sunday, 16 September 2012

Photograpy
The group of organization



I have been in Marina D'or Cup
(Oropesa).There was a tournament of football from 1 still 7 of July.


Players


My father is a photographer and these holidays I have helped him. The first day of the tournament I was doing accreditations, the second day I went to football matches and I took photos to the players. I love it. The rest of the days  I was in a shop selling photos.
In the final of Euro



I love the photograpy  and be with customers. 

I’m really happy with this work but it’s very tired and stressful.
I stayed in a hotel near ||/nɪə(r)/the beach.  The buffet was excellent, but the bedrooms were little. I slept with 2 friends. They are very nice. I had a great time that week.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana!
    I think that you had a great time in Marina D'or. Also I know that you're a great photographer and in a future you could be a professional photographer like your father.
    I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea!
    Yes, i love that week. Oh! you are charming.I hope that time you will go to Marina d'or with me.
    I loveeee youuuu ♥

    ReplyDelete