Saturday, 5 January 2013



In this Chritmas Holidays I reed Sherlock Holmes, The emerald Crown.                                        
First I'm going to talk about the sypnosis of this book, next about writer and last I will think about the book. 

Well, this book is about the investigation of the Emerald Crown. 
One day Holder, a bank worker, touched the bell of Sherlock Homes, because he needed help.  Yesterday he received the Emerald Crown (one of the most important crowns in England) as one man borrowed money to bank, and Holder give out the Emerald Crown to his home. 

“As for the bank to give out this amount pounds, you need to leave something expensive”

Last night in Holder’s house disappear three emeralds of the crown. And nobody known who is the guilty….Only Sherlock Homes can find the answers…..

 As I had said, I'm going to speak abput the writer.                                                                                                                                                               Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was born in 1859, Edinburgh, Scotland. He is the creator of Sherlock Holmes. He started writing after working as a doctor and soon became one of the world’s best-known authors.  He died in 1930.

Other books by Conan Doyle are: Sherlock Holmes stories, The Blue Diamond, The Norwood Mystery and The Sing of Four, and an adventure story, The Lost World.


Now I'mgoing to talk about my personal opinion. This book is very interesting and entertaining. It is very mysterious, it explains like they found the solution and all footprints that Sherlock known.  I recommend it if you like emotional and mysterious histories.
I think that you will like. 
Well, I hope that you like it and that you will read this book.

Biography:

Book Sherlock Holmes. The emerald crown




No comments:

Post a Comment