CAMPING 2013
Last days of Juny,
my friends and I went to the Campiing park of Saler, near of beach.
The camping was calm; there aren’t a lot of people, so we were relaxed.
First Day I arrived late, they have set up a tent and preparing all, so they have did a express visit to know the camping, and we cooked the dinner. That day we cooked exquisite omelet and sausages.
Next day we were every day in the swimming pool or in the beach, we played cards. Also we went to buy food to that night and for the next day.
The camping was calm; there aren’t a lot of people, so we were relaxed.
First Day I arrived late, they have set up a tent and preparing all, so they have did a express visit to know the camping, and we cooked the dinner. That day we cooked exquisite omelet and sausages.
Next day we were every day in the swimming pool or in the beach, we played cards. Also we went to buy food to that night and for the next day.
![]() |
| We were cooking |
The last day, we
picked up the tent and something. The return was difficult; we went in the bus
with bags, sack, rush matting, etc.
During these days, I had a good time, I laughed a lot and I enjoyed the life in one camping. Next summer I would like to repeat, but more days.
Biography:
http://www.wordreference.com/es/
http://www.campingparkelsaler.com/
During these days, I had a good time, I laughed a lot and I enjoyed the life in one camping. Next summer I would like to repeat, but more days.
Biography:
http://www.wordreference.com/es/
http://www.campingparkelsaler.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment