Thursday, 12 September 2013

The wedding longest of my life
All starts, in the chancery court of Valencia, the official day where my cousins will marry. That day we went to eat in a restaurant of Benifaraig while we were eating, we laughed a lot.
Next day someone of my family ate in my aunt’s home. In the evening we showed Valencia to cousins of my father.
On Saturday, in the morning I went to hairdresser, after I ate in a restaurant with the family and at 20:00 o’clock all invited were in Arena’s Hotel celebrating the wedding.
That night we ate very, very well. We laugh a lot and we had a great time, singing and dancing. And we enjoyed the place; it was very beautiful and big.
I say that it has been the longest wedding because was during 5 days. So I think that it has been the best wedding of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment