What a
comfortable car I have!
Now I’m going to talk about how cars have made our
lives so much easie.
Cars have made our lives so much easier. We don’t wait
in stations. Only we have to get a car and we have to go to the place where we
want to go. It’s easy.
Well, I think about that and it’s not only wonderful,
also it has inconvenient. We don’t buy tickets but we usually visit the petrol
station.
On the other hand my uncle says to me that he is tired
of be sat down much time.
The most preoccupation of my mum it’s the pollution.
So she always goes to work by bicycle.
I usually go by bicycle in Valencia because I like it,
it’s healthy and cheap.
I think that cars are comfortable but it’s not
necessary to use it to go everyplace. Our cities will get better and our lives
too.
¿Who hasn’t seen a driver losing his temper in a
traffic jam?
Perhaps it would be less noisy with less accident.
No comments:
Post a Comment