Sunday, 27 April 2014

VOLEYBALL WAY FOR LIFE

One day you wake up and you realize that, something it’s important for you.      
Every effort for a year, it’s reflected at the moment when I cross the volleyball court.

Senior's team
This year I have lived a lot of moments playing volleyball with nice people. As previous years I have played with my class group. This season it hasn’t been easy, I think that we have had comedowns, but the end we have gotten to enjoy playing and we broke our results.
A part of them I met some girls with whom, we made up a team. We would like to learn and broke our technical and we have obtained it.


Last week’s I have been playing with other team, E2 SENIORS A. It has been one dream accomplished. I didn’t think that I would arrived too far as to. It was a surprise when the coach said me that I will go to play some important matches.



Today I have woken thinking about as volleyball is very important for my life.

Cadete's team


Bibliography:
Wordreference
Escuela2

No comments:

Post a Comment