Sunday, 8 June 2014

BERLIN
This travel hasn’t been like a travel any other, for us it was the last one.
Now, I’m going to speak about it. We have been one week in Berlin.  First we were with our German’s correspondent. And after these four days we have been in a student’s hotel. 

I would like to explain you, our plan for 7 days.
The first day we travel to Berlin, we took off from Spain to Zurich in Valencia's airport and then we took another plane to Berlin. The flight was good. When we arrived to Berlin, our German’s families were waiting us. 
The second day they showed us their school. It was very big. Near, it was a forest with a lake. I really like it. And the next days we did a lot of things. We visited the centre of the city, the Brandenburg´s Door, Alexander Platz, the Filmpark, a terror house...Nevertheless in the afternoon we did different plans like meet in some commercial centers or in big parks.

About my family, I’m very happy.  I lived with Frederike and her mum. They were special and very pleasant. They took care of me excellent.

Other days we were in a hostel, it was in an alternative neighborhood, near of one important part of the wall. We had a great time there.  At morning we visited other time the center of the city, the camp of the Second World War. It was so interesting. At night we met in the wall and we laugh a lot together.

In the end of the travel we just get tired of take so many buses and trains.  
The last day was a terrible day, I don’t like it. At 3:00 we exited of the hotel to take off at 7:00. That day we didn’t sleep, until we take off the first plane.


In a conclusion I really love that travel. It has been special. 

BIBLIOGRAPHY: 
Wordreference 
HostelxBeger


No comments:

Post a Comment